Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's almost time

Well tomorrow is the big day. I am getting slightly emotional just thinking about it. I cant believe its already here. When I first gave my notice the days seemed to drag by but suddenly this week has flown. I am not going to be able to get as much done for my boss as I had hoped, which bugs me to no end. I hate leaving things so incomplete.

But an update on the new book... I have the majority of it read. At least the parts that I need to have read to get a plan together. I am going to have to get Kirsten to start napping for at least an hour in the am and an hour in the pm so I can get some things done around the house.

A co-worker suggested I check my local library for reading groups, which sounds like so much fun. Not sure why I never even considered that... especially when Kirsten really seems to enjoy looking at and reading her books so much. So that will be a fun, free activity we can do.

Hope everyone has a fun, family filled labor day weekend. :)

1 comment:

The Gardner's said...

I was thinking about you the entire drive to work and wondering how you were doing. Its gone by fast for me too...I can't believe its already here. Maybe you can be a consultant and help out with things at work every once in a while? :)

You have to join SAHM groups! Thats something I've always wanted to do if I ever had the opportunity to stay home. I would be at the library all the time. What fun! I'm jealous.

Welcome to a new chapter in your life!