Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a week...

Last week was a long one... I had a training course to take for work that was in North Dallas. Ugh! What an awful drive that was. But I learned a lot and look forward to putting my new knowledge to good use this coming week at work.

Mike had to pick up Kirsten from daycare on Wednesday morning because she was running a temp. He took her to the doctor and she has another ear infection, third one since March 1st. Poor baby. And since I was in this training class I was unable to stay home with her, which broke my heart. But Mike, being the wonderful Daddy that he is, stayed home with her for two long, exhausting days.

Even though she had an ear infection she was still in great spirits on her 7 month birthday on Thursday.


2 comments:

The Gardner's said...

I'm glad you made it through your course! You are awesome.
Cooper loves this video of Kirsten, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her and thought she was so funny.
Happy 7 months sweetie pie!

-Ronda- said...

I feel your pain..Mckalyn had 7 ear infections before she was one!
She is so cute!!!