Yesterday morning started out fairly normal... got Kirsten up, fed her and brought her into our room to play while we finished getting ready for work. Same 'ole same 'ole. We heard the occasional flatulence coming from our precious baby girl but didn't give it any extra thought until we smelled the stench. When investigating the situation we realized we had a poop explosion on our hands. No big deal, I mean, babies have the 'poop explosions', as we call them in our household, at times. Kirsten was still in her jammies so the explosion wasn't a big deal... and luckily Mike was there to hold her feet in the air while I cleaned her up.
About half way to work I was thinking about the morning and realized I had forgotten to check myself for any traces of the 'explosion'. Low and behold I look on my left sleeve and I had poop smeared from my wrist to my elbow. Ugh! It was too late to turn back around and I figured since I am a Mom now I may as well get used to things like this happening. So went I got to work I scrubbed my sleeve with soap, water and a paper towel. Eh, a faint stench may have still existed but I didn't really care... I forgot about it after an hour or so anyway. Haha. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! That is so cute! It must be nice to get so much sleep.. My time will come :)
Aaaah, the joys of motherhood!
We are required to have some remnant of baby on us no matter where we go.
I just can't believe that sweet little Kirsten would ever have an explosion.
Post a Comment