Thursday, May 22, 2008

First playdate with Ally

Kirsten had her first playdate with cute little Ally last Saturday, May 17th. The girls had lots of fun playing and sharing their toys.


After a bit of playing in Ally's living room we made a trip to the park where we sat under a tree and enjoyed the shade. Kirsten rolled around while Ally crawled and they both attempted to eat grass while Yvette and I caught up on lost time. It was nice and relaxing.


Ally has a tree swing in her backyard that Kirsten just loved. I immediately went home and scoped out our backyard to find a good place to hang one but unfortunately our trees are just way too tall. Now I am trying to talk Mike into buying a swingset this summer. Makes total sense to me, but not him. Haha.

Kirsten seems to really enjoy being outdoors... maybe because we dont get out much. I find that we tend to hiberante on the weekends and play indoors but maybe if we had toys outside (hello swingset!) we would go in the backyard more. Right now our backyard is just a backyard... we have a grill and, uh, that's it. Am I jumping the gun here? :)

1 comment:

The Gardner's said...

How sweet! Looks like a fun playdate! They'll be playing dress-up together in no time.
We got Cooper a Little Tikes swing that you hang from the porch. Don't know if you have a porch, but its been wonderful for us!