Friday, October 10, 2008

Easiest cookies ever!

The easiest cookies ever next to buying the pre-made dough!

1 package devil's food cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 cup chocolate chips or M&M's

Mix oil, eggs and cake mix.... stir in chocolate chips... this will be a stiff mixture, don't worry. Shape dough into small balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 min. Makes around 3 dozen cookies.

You can also roll the dough balls in powdered sugar, if preferred.

When I made them I used M&M's without the powdered sugar suggestion and, let me tell ya, they are YUMMY! Quick and easy and semi-homemade... I love it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is my mom's favorite recipe too, lol! She always mixes it up, using different cake mixes & different add-ins. She was a made-from-scratch baker my whole entire life, then suddenly she discovered this recipe and the past is history. :-) I've yet to try it - my family are die-hard chocolate chip cookie fans, and they love my scratch recipe - but I might just try this and see what they think, if they can tell the difference. :-)

It was so awesome to see you at the reunion too - I wish we had more time to visit, but I know how it is, chasing a little one at the River. It is so much easier once they are a bit bigger and can "fend" for themselves, so to speak. And know better than to roll off the bluff, lol!

The Gardner's said...

I can't wait to try these! Sounds so easy, this is what I need.