Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of July weekend

Our 4th of July weekend was a fun and exciting one. We went to my parents house to have a BBQ and watch the fireworks off their back porch. They live on top of a hill and you can perfectly see the Ft. Worth skyline from their back deck. We could see 4 or 5 different shows going at the same time. We do this almost yearly.

The absolute best part of the day was finding out that I have a new niece/nephew on the way! Hooray! I believe the due date is the first of February... the month of love. :)

Kirsten got to break in her new travel booster while we were there. I love this thing! If you don't already have one its a great investment and every piece of it can be put into the dishwasher. Only $23.99 at Target.


The next day was little Cooper's 1st birthday party. Kirsten and I were super excited about it all week long. There were so many little ones crawling around all over the place! I was great to finally meet everyones new babies... I love it when you take photos of them in action and they all have something in their mouth. Teething at its finest. Haha.

It has me already beginning to plan Kirsten's 1st birthday. I cant believe how fast this little one has grown up...


I used to think he looked more like his Daddy but now I definitely see his Mommy in that precious little face.


Kirsten was a little timid at first, I think she was overwhelmed by all the handsome boys! :) But she warmed up quickly and had a wonderful time.


This past year has gone by so fast... seems like just yesterday Megan and I were trading pregnancy tips and prepping for our little ones to arrive.

3 comments:

The Gardner's said...

I love it! Her expressions are so much fun to see!
Our wittle babies are growing up so fast, I'm so happy that we get to share in this together.
I'm also happy that our babies are starting to look more like their Mommies!

Laura said...

I leave for a break and someone is pregnant!!! Who is it - Jason & Amber? Or can you not spill the beans yet? lol.... regardless, it is exciting news... :-)

-Ronda- said...

I love that smile!