Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I was tagged!

My cousin Laura tagged me on this one... I have never done it before but here goes...

1. I love being at home with my little girl every day. There isn't anything about it that I would change. I think it helps that I am such a homebody in the first place... I do like to go here and there on occasion but I am completely content just hanging out in my comfy clothes with my family all day long.

2. I am obsessed with kissing my little girls head... it's a combination of her scent and the softness of her hair that gets me. I do it constantly even though it annoys her. Haha.

3. I hated chocolate before I got pregnant. Now I am lucky to make it through the day without it.


4. I love to make to-do lists and cross things out as I get them done... it makes me think I am really accomplishing something. I do this more so now that I am at home all the time. I think I need to reassure myself that I am not just being a lazy housewife, haha.


5. I equally love to make spreadsheets for everything! I am sure the are unnecessary but I just get this satisfaction out of creating and editing them as I go.

6. We recently found a pizza buffet close to home that is like a Cici's. Its more of a sports type place with MUCH better food. We go almost every weekend and my favorite part is the chocolate chip dessert pizza. YUM-O!

7. It took me 2 days to do this blog... pathetic.

I am tagging all of the blogging buddies I have... Angie, Megan, and Ronda .

1 comment:

The Gardner's said...

I swear somedays I wonder if you and I are the same freaking person! Today is one of those days.
I kid you not, when I got to work this morning, I looked at yesterday's to-do list and thought :"Wow!You actually got 3 our of 8 things off your list,wouldn't it feel great to get the other 5 crossed off?" hehe.
And, as you know, the other things could have been written by me too.
Love it!